Evan Goyke: “Fighting For Our Bite of the Apple”
“Evan will stand up for Milwaukee. He is committed to getting our fair share of funding for our transit system, our schools, our courts, and our human services programs. I am proud to support Evan.” – Pastor Arthur Lee Ward, Resident of the 18th Assembly District, North 41st Street and Founder, Matilda Ward Youth Empowerment Association.
- Homeowner on State and North 27th Streets.
- Fought for those struggling as an attorney and professor of law.
- Committed to living in Milwaukee and fighting for Milwaukee.
- Proud state employee and member of my union, AFT-Local 4822.
In the Assembly, I will fight to . . .
- Establish a special court for veterans
- Create right to an attorney in civil cases
- Guarantee grants to minority-owned businesses
- Improve local roads and transportation options
- Secure dedicated funding for parks and transit